Dr Howe Tse Chiang
Designation: Consultant, Radiology
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FRCR (UK)
- MBA (Singapore)
Dr Howe is a clinical radiologist with special interests in musculoskeletal imaging, teleradiology and machine learning in radiology. With more than 15 years of experience, Dr Howe has analysed and interpreted diagnostic imaging studies that cover the gamut from body, head & neck , neuro and musculoskeletal imaging.
In addition, Dr Howe had prior experience in establishing and operating a teleradiology company and diagnostic imaging facility.
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Machine learning in radiology
- Fellow of Academy of Medicine Singapore
- Fellow of College of Radiologists Singapore
- Fellow of Singapore Medical Council
- Graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1998 with his medical degree
- Gained fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists in 2005
- Awarded the Young Radiologist Award in 2005 by the Singapore Radiological Society.
- Admitted to the Specialists’ Register of Singapore in 2007.
- Earned his Master’s in Business Administration from Singapore Management University in 2009.