Dr. Lee Fang Jann
Designation: Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon
- MMed (Surg)
Dr Lee Fang Jann is a Urology and Renal Transplant surgeon with subspecialty focus on men’s health, male subfertility and minimally invasive kidney and prostate surgeries. During his time in SGH, Dr Lee initiated dedicated clinics evaluating and treating patients with complex men’s health and fertility issues. His management strategies include a wide range of microsurgical procedures, most of which use advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgery for better patient care.
- Microsurgical procedures
- Advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgery
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Duke-NUS Medical School
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Fellow of the International College of Robotic Surgeons
- Vice-President of the Asian Association of Andrology
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of the Singapore Urological Association
- Member of the Society For Men’s Health Singapore
- Member of the Society of Transplant Singapore
- Member of the Urological Association of Asia
- Graduated from National University of Singapore with an undergraduate medical degree.
- Accorded the MOH’s Health Manpower Development Plan award to pursue a clinical fellowship in pancreas and renal transplant at Oxford Transplant Centre (UK) under Professor Peter Friend.
- Returned to SGH and led the Renal Transplant Program and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy service as Surgical Director.
- Was Director of the Andrology and Male Subfertility services in SGH
- Was appointed to the MOH’s advisory committee on transplantation.
- Pursued advanced laparoscopic and robotic training in USA, France and India.
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from University of Strasbourg, France.