Designation: Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon
- MMed (Surg)
- Men’s health
- Male subfertility
- Minimally invasive kidney and prostate surgeries
- Microsurgical procedures
- Advanced techniques in minimally invasive surgery
- Graduated from National University of Singapore with an undergraduate medical degree.
- Accorded the MOH’s Health Manpower Development Plan award to pursue a clinical fellowship in pancreas and renal transplant at Oxford Transplant Centre (UK) under Professor Peter Friend.
- Returned to SGH and led the Renal Transplant Program and laparoscopic donor nephrectomy service as Surgical Director.
- Was Director of the Andrology and Male Subfertility services in SGH
- Was appointed to the MOH’s advisory committee on transplantation.
- Current Vice President of the Asian Andrology Association.
- Pursued advanced laparoscopic and robotic training in USA, France and India.
A Fellow of the International College of Robotic Surgeons, with a Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from University of Strasbourg, France.