Sub-speciality: Eczema, Psoriasis and Photodermatology, Skin Cancer and Dermatologic Surgery, Aesthetic and Laser Procedures
- Dr Kok Wai Leong is an accredited dermatologist with a special interest in eczema, psoriasis, photodermatology and skin cancers. He is well versed in the treatment of difficult inflammatory and immunological skin conditions, as well as the use of biologic therapy and phototherapy.
- He treats children and adult dermatology conditions, performs skin surgery as well as cosmetic and laser procedures.
- Prior to joining private practice, Dr Kok was a Visiting Consultant at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and at the Singapore National Skin Centre. He was also a Visiting Consultant at Department of Dermatology, Singapore General Hospital.
- Dr Kok is proficient in the management of occupational-related skin diseases. He is a medical assessor at the Civil Aviation Medical Board, as well as a visiting consultant dermatologist at the Singapore Armed Forces Military Medicine Institute.
- Dr Kok has also accrued accolades in service excellence and clinical quality, which is testament to his commitment to building strong doctor-patient relationships. He is known to deliver personalised treatment which is tailored to the needs of the individual. Dr Kok strongly believes that effective treatment can only be achieved by understanding the individual needs of every patient.
- Dr Kok has a keen interest in clinical research and his work has been presented in regional and international meetings. He has scientific publications in distinguished peer-reviewed journals and is a reviewer for international journals.
- He was a clinical tutor with the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (NUS), and Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (NTU), and has received an award in teaching, in recognition of his efforts in education.